Getting an MLIS doesn't mean you have to work in a public, academic, or school library. Come meet librarians and information professionals working in government, health systems, nonprofit, digital media and other non-traditional settings at this panel joint-hosted by SLA and ALA. Panelists include:
- Mary Wittenbreer or Jennifer Feeken (Regions Hospital)
- Robert Nicholl (American Swedish Institute)
- Sarah Quimby (MN Historical Society)
- Phil Seibel (Aldis Systems)
- Jean Anderson (Minnesota State Law Library)
The panel will be held Monday, November 30th, starting at 6pm in CdC 20.