MLA and YOU: Knowledge Networking for Students and New Librarians.
Tracks: Professional Development, American Library Association Student Chapter The session will be composed of informal discussions guided by our facilitators.
Thursday October 4th, 2012 from 2:30pm to 3:30pm Session E4
Our confirmed facilitators include:
- Anne C. R. Friederichs, Children’s Librarian, Dakota County Public Library (MLA Membership Committee);
- Dan Reeves, Rasmussen College-Brooklyn Park (ARLD Board Member) and St Catherine University MLIS Alumni;
- Heidi Hammond, SLMS Program Coordinator and Faculty, St. Catherine University MLIS Program (MLA MILE mentor);
- Jennifer Larson, Library Associate, St. Paul Public Library (MLA Communications Committee);
- Kristen Mastel, Outreach and Instruction Librarian, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities (MLA President, 2013-2014); Joint Membership
- Amanda Mills, Library Faculty, Reference and Liaison for English, Minneapolis Community and Technical College;
- Laura Morlock, Office Manager and Alumni, St. Catherine University MLIS Program (MLA MILE mentee) Diversity & Outreach Round Table (DORT), 2012 ALA Emerging Leader, and St Catherine University MLIS Alumni;
- Sarah Park, Assistant Professor, St. Catherine University MLIS Program (ALASC Faculty Adviser);